Catal Restaurant and Evans Brewing Co. Celebrate Summer with a 5-Course Dinner, June 29th
Craft beer lovers, this event is for you. If you’re a fan of exquisite cuisine and craft beer, Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney has a dinner event you don’t want to miss.
On June 29th, experience one of Orange County California’s oldest microbrewery, Evans Brewing Co craft beers, which will be paired with an exclusive menu prepared by Catal Restaurant Chef. Evans Brewing Co, was founded as Orange County Brewing Company, the first beers were poured in February 1995. With management changes, the company soon began operating as Bayhawk Ales and built its business primarily on supplying restaurants with house beers sold under the restaurant’s name, and not Bayhawk’s. While the company survived, the anonymity of the private label business did little to capitalize on the craft beer boom that was taking shape in the 2000s and eventually exploded in the early 2010s.
Meanwhile, Evan and Mike Rapport founded Evans Lagers, which produced a line of award-winning lagers very well received by the craft beer community. Looking for a local brewery, the Rapports approached Bayhawk Ales and its Irvine facility. In December of 2013, the stockholders of Bayhawk Ales elected a new Board of Directors, installing Mike and Evan as Chairman of the Board and President, respectively, and the Rapports began making improvements to the brewery operations and the beers, ensuring consistency and increasing product quality.
If you’re already a fan of the brewery and are very familiar with their reputation and history, you know that this five course dinner is going to be extra special. Catal’s chef has taken the challenge to pair exquisite dishes with Evans craft beers. Five craft beers paired with 5 dishes. Are you up for the challenge?
The dinner will take place on Tuesday, June 29th, 6:30pm at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney®. Tickets are $60 per person. See the complete menu below for a mouthwatering preview.
Click here to reserve your seat or call Catal Restaurant directly, (714) 774-4442
Catal Restaurant, Downtown Disney District, 1580 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
$100 Catal Restaurant Gift Card Giveaway
Here’s How to Enter Contest
Our friends at Catal Restaurant offered me a $100 Gift Card to raffle away to one of my friends! It’s super easy to enter, here’s how you can participate, just follow the steps below:
- FOLLOW @catal_restaurant and @sparklinglala on Instagram
- Like the post featured below.
- In the comments, TAG a friend who’d you love to take to Catal Restaurant and #catalrestaurant #contest
GIVEAWAY time! 🎉 #ad @catal_restaurant & @evansbrewingco are celebrating summer with a 5 Course Dinner, 06/29 in #DowntownDisney. In honor of that celebration I’m giving away a $100 gift card to #CatalRestaurant, follow the steps below to participate: 1. FOLLOW @catal_restaurant and @sparklinglala on IG 2. LIKE this photo 3. In the comments, TAG a friend who’d you love to take to Catal Restaurant and #catalrestaurant #contest 4. Winner will be contacted via IG message by 06/23. Check out link in bio for IG contest rules.🍻
Contest Rules: Must be 18 and over to enter. Winner will contacted via Instagram messenger. If winner does not respond within 24 hours another participant will be selected. Now let’s take a look at that menu!
SUMMER BEER DINNER MENU
Catal Restaurant and Evans Brewing Co. invite you to celebrate summer with a 5-course dinner paired with Orange County’s oldest craft brews. View the menu below and purchase your tickets today!
- Hawaiian lobster roll, saffron aioli, crispy shallots, pickles
- Approachable Bastard IPA, Evans Brewing Co 4.2% ABV
- Beer crispy oysters, barley, avocado, béarnaise, asturtium
- Triple Berry Wheat, Evans Brewing Co 4.6% ABV
- Maple Leaf lacquered duck, preserved Meyer lemon, charred eggplant, heirloom squash
- Pollen Nation Honey Blonde, Evans Brewing Co 5.2% ABV
- Beef cheek ravioli, cured egg yolk, roasted sweet peppers, Holland leeks
- krHOPen IPA, Evans Brewing Co 6.0% ABV
- Sticky toffee cake, stout ice cream, buttermilk whipped cream
- Chocolatte Chocolate Porter, Evans Brewing Co 6.8% ABV
$60 per person
- **Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- All guests must be 21 years or older**