Easy Bacon Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer for the next event? Try making these delicious bacon stuffed jalapeño poppers. I originally found the recipe on Pinterest as I was scrolling for quick appetizer recipes for a dinner I was hosting at home with friends. The bacon immediately popped out as I scrolled down the page, so I had to try out the recipe. They turned out delicious and they were a huge hit at the party! Next time I’ll make sure to make more for everyone to enjoy.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños Recipe
Recipe makes 24 stuffed jalapeños
- 12 fresh jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 1 bag of Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Stuff each jalapeño half with whipped cream cheese, sprinkle shredded cheese then wrap each slice with bacon. You may want to use your gloves when handling the peppers. You don’t want to end up rubbing your eye with them. It will hurt!
- Arrange wrapped jalapeños in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until bacon is evenly browned and crisp.